Essentially this is for those looking to get started in IT, and specifically those looking to get started working with and administering Microsoft 365 environments and deployments. This is the entry level knowledge required to pursue a role in M365 administration and prepares viewers for any of the four branches of M365 administration (Modern Desktop Admin, Teamwork Admin, Messaging Admin, and Security Admin). This training applies to systems administrators with any amount of experience. Take part in hands-on practice, study for a certification, and much more – all personalized for you.
- You will start by learning about the principles of cloud computing, including an introduction to Microsoft cloud services.
- This training familiarizes you with everything the cloud platform is capable of and how to incorporate it with your needs.
- Earning the Microsoft 365 Fundamentals certification demonstrates an understanding of the options available in Microsoft 365 and the benefits of adopting cloud services, the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model, and implementing Microsoft 365 cloud service.
- If you have the opportunity, I recommend that you take the exam in-person.
- You can get the certification by paying the exam fee and sitting for the exam at a test center partnered with Microsoft.
- The Microsoft 365 Fundamentals is an entry level Microsoft certification into a broad amount of Microsoft Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products.
One of the biggest factors to Microsoft’s success seems to be that they’ve finally learned an important lesson. In Microsoft’s early days, they were focused on providing rigid and inflexible tools that basically required users to operate their organizations in specific and sometimes unhelpful ways. But they’ve since pivoted, and Microsoft now provides diverse and versatile tools that allow people and organizations to not only pick and choose the tools they want, but configure those tools to their preference and needs. Microsoft 365 is a toolbox with tools that can be swapped, configured and tweaked to fit an organization’s needs. This training familiarizes you with everything the cloud platform is capable of and how to incorporate it with your needs. Using our learning experience platform, Percipio, your learners can engage in custom learning paths that can feature curated content from all sources.
Microsoft 365 Services and Concepts
If so, browse everything for Microsoft Fundamentals on the Certiport Store and learn how you can earn an industry-recognized certification. Join the Microsoft community to communicate best practices and learn the most recent information about Microsoft 365. These forums can help you with everything from technical support and break/fix queries to help & learning about relevant topics.
ExamPro has multiple paid practice exams along with other study materials to increase your chances of passing. Help your students get on the pathway to a prosperous career by administering Microsoft Certified Fundamentals exams in your classroom. Discover how Microsoft 365’s productivity, collaboration, and business management tools enable individuals and businesses to do more. These Microsoft SaaS products are focused on improved business and administrative operations as well as team management and collaboration. The Microsoft 365 Fundamentals is an entry level Microsoft certification into a broad amount of Microsoft Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products. You can prove that you’ve passed the appropriate examinations for certification by showing off your Microsoft Certification certificates and badges.
Introduction to the Microsoft 365 Fundamentals (MS- Exam
Discuss your questions with subject-matter experts in groups, and stay current on exam developments. This entry-level Microsoft 365 Fundamentals training prepares learners to take the MS-900 exam, which is the one required exam to earn the Microsoft 365 Fundamentals (MS-900) certification. Get this learning path plus top-rated picks in tech skills and other popular topics.
Donations to freeCodeCamp go toward our education initiatives, and help pay for servers, services, and staff. You can get the certification by paying the exam fee and sitting for the exam at a test center partnered with Microsoft. You can learn everything you need to know to earn the microsoft 365 fundamentals by completing this free 4-hour course.
About The Certification
This set of exams is for students who are exploring a career in artificial intelligence, data science, and cloud computing. With the usage of big data and artificial intelligence on the rise, the demand for data scientists is not being met—and the gap is widening. This skill is intended to be a foundational basic entry into Microsoft’s M365 offering. It covers the basics concerning the products that come with a Microsoft 365 subscription.
- Candidates should be familiar with Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 and want to understand how Microsoft security, compliance, and identity solutions can span across these solution areas to provide a holistic and end-to-end solution.
- This exam is designed for candidates looking to demonstrate foundational knowledge on the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services in general and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model.
- Earning this certification shows your organization that you comprehend the advantages of utilizing cloud services, the fundamentals of a Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model.
- They should also have a fundamental understanding of financial principles and business operations.
- This exam is an opportunity to demonstrate knowledge of common ML and AI workloads and how to implement them on Azure.
Its strongly recommended to utilize practice exams before sitting the real exam. Candidates for this exam are users who aspire to improve productivity by automating business processes, analyzing data to produce business insights, and acting more effectively by creating simple app experiences. This exam is an opportunity to demonstrate knowledge of common ML and AI workloads and how to implement them on Azure. It is intended for candidates with both technical and non-technical backgrounds. This exam can be taken as a precursor to cloud computing and technologies exams such as Office 365, Microsoft Intune, Azure Information Protection (AIP), and Windows 10.